About the job
FlexInvest: Simple and Transparent Investing for All
FlexInvest is a mobile trading platform created to offer simple and commission free investment to the European Union. We offer American and European stocks, ETFs and ETPs and give our clients the option to buy fractions of shares to make sure that customers of all budgets can participate. By making access to investing easy and fun, FlexInvest empowers anyone to become an investor and to take control of their financial future. Join us and be part of a community committed to making investing accessible, flexible, and rewarding for everyone in the EU.
Join the FlexInvest Team: Trader with MT5 Experience
We’re expanding our team at FlexInvest and seeking a Trader with expertise in Meta Trader 5 (MT5). If you have a background in finance, a solid understanding of trading strategies, and proficiency in MT5, we want to hear from you. As part of our team, you’ll play a key role in managing risk, and contributing to our mission of democratizing access to investing. Apply now to be part of a dynamic and inclusive environment where your skills and passion for finance can make a real impact.
● Make certain that trades are executed accurately for clients on the FlexInvest platform.
● Implement internal trading strategies in alignment with risk management policies.
● Lead day to day relationships with liquidity providers/prime brokers working with FlexInvest.
● MT5 Platform Management:
● Demonstrate proficiency in Meta Trader 5 (MT5) platform functionalities.
● Configure and customize MT5 trading parameters.
● Troubleshoot platform-related issues and liaise with technical support if needed.
● Understand IT infrastructure to liaise with the FlexInvest development team for daily operations and ongoing platform improvements.
● Develop and implement risk management strategies to mitigate trading risks.
● Monitor and manage exposure levels, margin requirements, and other risk factors.
● Stay informed about global economic events and news affecting financial markets.
Compliance and Regulation:
● Ensure compliance with relevant financial regulations and internal policies.
● Maintain accurate records of trades and transactions for regulatory reporting.
● Work with Chief Compliance Officer
Performance Monitoring and Optimization:
● Recommend adjustments and improvements for our trading operations based on performance metrics and competitive analysis.
● Stay abreast of industry trends, new technologies, and trading platforms.
● Actively participate in training programs and knowledge-sharing sessions.
● Bachelor’s degree in finance, Economics, Computer Science or a related field.
● Proven experience as a Trader, preferably with a European broker-dealer.
● In-depth knowledge of Meta Trader 5 (MT5) platform.
● Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
● Excellent understanding of financial markets and trading strategies.
● Familiarity with risk management principles.
● Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to work under pressure and make quick, informed decisions.
● Understanding of regulatory requirements for financial markets.
● Competitive salary;
● Performance-based bonus;
● Opportunities for professional development;
● Sponsorship to complete professional certifications/courses;
● Office in the heart of downtown Sofia;
● Team buildings around the globe;
● Free snacks & drinks;
● Multisport card;
● Friendly work environment.
If you meet the qualifications and have a passion for investing, we invite you to apply.
We are committed to providing a rewarding and collaborative work environment that fosters professional growth and development.
Flexinvest is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.